We take the health and safety of our visitors very seriously and we are committed to follow the conditions and guidelines for museums and cultural institutions issued under the Public Health Act Chapter 465 of the Laws of Malta.
• The Museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00am till 5:00pm (last entrance at 4:00pm), with the exception of Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday.
• It is recommended to keep a 2 meter distance from each other.
• Our priority for visitors and staff is good hygiene and cleanliness and we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our Museum especially easily touched surfaces.
• Visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitisers which are provided at the entrance and other key points in the Museum.
• Visitors are encouraged to wash hands with soap and water at the restrooms.
• Doors and windows will remain open at all times for better ventilation.
• We encourage visitors to use contactless payment methods where possible.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to our Museum. For inquiries please contact us on +356 21454512 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Palazzo Falson Historic House Museum is managed by Fondazzjoni Patrimonju Malti, a non-profit heritage foundation aiming to spread awareness about our heritage through museums, publications, exhibitions and events.