June 25, 2020
PALAZZO FALSON HISTORIC HOUSE MUSEUM MDINA
CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR MUSEUM VISITORS
We are pleased to announce that on the 1st of July 2020, Palazzo Falson Historic House Museum will be reopening its doors to the public! We take the health and safety of our visitor very seriously and we are committed to follow the conditions and guidelines for museums and cultural institution issued under the Public Health Act Chapter 465, of the Laws of Malta.
• The Museum will be open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10:30am till 4:00pm (last tour at 3:00pm)
• The maximum capacity of visitors inside the Museum at any one time is 80 persons. This was calculated on one person per 4m2. However, we are taking further safety measures and we are offering English guided tours of 5 visitors per group/per floor during the stipulated times: 10:30am, 11:15am, 12:00pm, 12:45pm, 2:15pm and 3:00pm.
• As part of our commitment to ensure your safety and that of our staff and volunteers, we will take the body temperature test before entering the Museum. Any visitors whose temperature exceeds 37.2⁰C or show signs of ill health such as coughing and shortness of breath will be refused entry.
• All visitors, staff and volunteers must wear a mask or visor (covering mouth, nose and chin) at all times and must keep a distance of 2 meters from each other. Masks will be available for purchase at the cost price of 95 cents.
• Museum staff will be collecting the names, surnames, ID card number and contact details for the sole purpose of contact tracing should such need arise.
• Our priority for visitors and staff is good hygiene and cleanliness and we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our Museum especially easily touched surfaces.
• Hand sanitizers are provided at the entrance and other key points in the Museum.
• Visitors are encouraged to wash hands with soap and water at the restrooms.
• Doors and windows will remain open at all times for better ventilation.
• We ask that visitors bring with them only the essentials. Should a visitor require the locker system, hand sanitizer must be applied before and after locking or unlocking the door.
• We encourage visitors to use contactless payment methods where possible.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to our Museum and we recommend that you pre-book your visit by calling us on +356 21454512 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation!